PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
1. 1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1. 1.1 The website accessible from the URL https://www.occlusioncuff.com (“website”) is a website operated by The Occlusion Cuff Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”).
3. 1.3 We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10391001 and have our registered office at 125 Billesley Lane, Moseley, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B13 9RN.
4. 1.4 Our VAT number is 257082595.
5. 1.5 To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on
6. 2. BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
8. 2.2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
9. 2.3 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
10. 3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
c. If you purchase goods from our website, our terms and conditions of supply, https://occlusioncuff.com/terms-conditions-sale/, will apply to the sales.
1. 4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.1 We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
5.1 We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
6.1 Our website is made available free of charge.
6.2 We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
7.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
7.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
8.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
8.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
8.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
8.5 You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
9.1 The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
9.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
10.1 Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
10.2 We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
11. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
1. 11.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
1. 11.1.1 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. 11.1.2 Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply (https://occlusioncuff.com/terms-conditions-sale/).
3. 11.1.3 In particular, use the products advertised on our website solely at your own risk. Like any exercise equipment, there is always a risk of personal injury if the products are not used correctly. We do not accept responsibility for injuries to you caused by using the products without due care and attention, and as a result of any omission, error or oversight from you. It is essential that you refer to our instructions for using the products page, accessible at: https://occlusioncuff.com/instruction/.
4. 11.1.4 For the avoidance of doubt, we would not recommend using any of our products if you are pregnant or under the age of 18, and/or you suffer/have suffered from heart related problems, hypertension, strokes, blood coagulation problems and any other illness or condition which may negatively impact your health. We would always recommend consultation with your doctor or physician before using the products. For more information, please visit our terms and conditions of supply, https://occlusioncuff.com/terms-conditions-sale/.
2. 11.2 If you are a business user:
1. 11.2.1 We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
2. 11.2.2 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
i. a) use of, or inability to use, our website; or
ii. b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
1. 11.2.3 In particular, we will not be liable for:
i. a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
ii. b) business interruption;
iii. c) loss of anticipated savings;
iv. d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
v. e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. 11.2.4 If you are a consumer user. Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. For more information, please visit our terms and conditions of supply, https://occlusioncuff.com/terms-conditions-sale/.
12.1 WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
12.1 We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
12.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
12.3 You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
13. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
13.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
13.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
13.3 You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
13.4 Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
13.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13.6 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
14. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
15. OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
15.1 The Occlusion Cuff© is UK registered trade mark of The Occlusion Cuff Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.